PetArmor® Flea and Tick Collar for Cats
This water resistant, easy to slip on collar offers full body protection for up to 7 months. Kills fleas and ticks on contact plus breaks the flea lifecycle to prevent future infestations. Featuring a breakaway safety release, you can feel confident in your pet’s flea and tick preventive care.
The collar is intended for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older. Do not open the package until ready to use. Do not let children play with the collar. It is to be used only as an insecticide. The collar will begin to kill fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and larvae immediately. Its full protection against harder to kill ticks will be built up within a few days after being placed on the pet. The collar can be worn with a regular cat or kitten collar.
For continuous protection under normal conditions, replace the collar every seven months. If the collar gets wet, it will not impair the collar’s flea and tick prevention from working.
HOW TO USE
- Unroll the collar and stretch to activate insecticide.
- Place the collar around the cat or kitten’s neck, adjust as needed, and buckle the collar into place.
- The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and to permit the collar to move around the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head.
- Any excess length of the collar beyond 2 to 3 inches should be cut off, wrapped in newspaper, and placed in the trash.
- Wash hands after placing collar on cat.
Read the entire label carefully before using any product on your cat. For additional help or more information, our support team is available to answer your questions Monday -Friday, 8a.m. - 9p.m. EST and Saturday - Sunday, 8 AM – 6 PM EST. Call us at 1-800-224-7387.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Flea and Tick Collar must be worn continuously, and a new one should be re-applied every 7 months.
One collar protects your cat from fleas and ticks for up to 7 months. You can use it year-round to help keep your pet fully protected from fleas.
No. This will put your pet at risk of an overdose of flea/tick product.
This product remains effective for 7 months. You can bathe your furry family member immediately after applying the collar. Getting the collar wet will not impair its effectiveness. However, we recommend checking under the collar while the cat’s coat is drying to ensure that the collar is not causing any irritation.